Welcome to Dungeons of Chaos!
The game is about to be released for PC and Mac on STEAM (STORE PAGE. Video trailer link), and has been available for Android (GooglePlayStore Link) and iOS (Apple Store Link) since 2016. It was originally released (Dec 2014) for iPad-only, but that version has been removed when this one came out.
There was a successful kickstarter associated with the ‘chapter 3’ expansion which is now included in the game. If you want to get similar chances to add fan-based things or get some in-depth insight and involvement, you can still message me and let me know what reward tier you would like (details HERE). People have also made small donations and in return can choose texts that appear on tombstones, pub poles or graffiti. If you are interested in that, contact me.
And if you want to support my ongoing work, please consider supporting me on PATREON.
If you wonder what this game is about, here is a list of all the reviews:
And on 8th December 2016 THIS happened:
Also reviewed on TOUCHARCADE, the leading iOS gaming site.
On this website you will find
- My latest blog posts capturing further game developments, developer thoughts etc.
- Help on how to play this game (and not die too often)
- A WIKI page with a bucket list of extraordinary things to do/try/achieve, detailed articles on spells, skills, classes etc.
- Some info about the creation and philosophy behind the game
- A page to post your most precious loot
- A page to read and post about issues and support
- A way to get in touch and provide feedback and suggestions (post a comment on this or any other page)
- SNEAK PEAKS of things to come in future updates and the Unity version of the game
Other coverage (of the previous version) to date: