Welcome to Dungeons of Chaos!
The app is currently available for Android (GooglePlayStore Link) and iOS (Apple Store Link). It was originally released (Dec 2014) for iPad-only, but now just prior to the Unity cross-platform version being released, the old version has been removed from the App Store.
At the moment, I am working on the ‘chapter 3’ expansion which will be free for current owners, but most likely see the app price in store be raised a bit. ETA for chapter 3 is end of April 2017. There was a successful kickstarter associated with this expansion, if you want to join late and get some in-depth insight and involvement, you can still message me and let me know what reward tier you would like (details HERE).
I have also been GREENLIT for steam! I plan to create PC/Mac friendlier controls in May/June and then release on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=863698881) and GoG. ETA July 2017.
And if you want to support my ongoing work, please consider supporting me on PATREON.
If you wonder what this game is about, here is a list of all the outstanding reviews:
And on 8th December THIS happened:
Also reviewed on TOUCHARCADE, the leading iOS gaming site.
On this website you will find
- My latest blog posts capturing further game developments, developer thoughts etc.
- Help on how to play this game (and not die too often)
- A WIKI page with a bucket list of extraordinary things to do/try/achieve, detailed articles on spells, skills, classes etc.
- Some info about the creation and philosophy behind the game
- A page to post your most precious loot
- A page to read and post about issues and support
- A way to get in touch and provide feedback and suggestions (post a comment on this or any other page)
- SNEAK PEAKS of things to come in future updates and the Unity version of the game
Other coverage (of the previous version) to date: